Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair, Allergic Reaction?

Ok i really don't know at this point what is going on with my scalp, but it's itching me like crazy for about 3 weeks now. Been using selsun blue i notice some dandruff in certain places. Now i have noticed that my hair is very brittle a lot of breakeage close to the scalp and small patches of hair missing. i am thinking back, i had my hair highlited and colored, and the color really burned, my head felt like it was on fire, told the hairdresser, she didn't act like it was a big deal. I am just wondering if a reaction would take that long to show up, if not an allergic reaction what else could it be?



Hair, Allergic Reaction?

Could be that but it shouldn't take real long for that to happen.Have U had anyone to look to see if you had head lice? I don't want to scare you but Im a nurse and when U have a really bad infestation of lice it can cause those symptoms(itchy scalp,brittle hair,clumps of hair falling out,and what U thought was dandruff may be nits which is head lice eggs).Please get to the doctor ASAP and Good Luck to U hon.



Hair, Allergic Reaction?

it probably i an allergy



go see a dr , i understand you're a girl so you want thick hair more than guys would . it's better to see a dermatologist they know how to treat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security