Thursday, November 26, 2009

Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/u...



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/u...



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/u...



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/u...



well, i dont know. i sort of think big loose curls are so pretty but then i think small curls are cute too!



like this



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/u...



would i look good with such dolly hairstyle? or would pretty big loose waves suit me better? or should i just keep my hair boring straight?



how old do you think i am anyway? make a wild guess?



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

I really like the tight curls in that picture and i think that they would look great on you!..



but you have to remember that when you curl your hair that tight it will make it a lot shorter, thus is might not look exactly like in the pic (length wise)



If i were you, i would use a curling iron to make your hair that curly and try that hairstyle out for a few weeks, it'll be temporary, which is good in case it doesn't look the way you want, or you find it doesn't really suit you.



When and if you decide if you are going to get it permed make sure you find someone who knows what they are doing because perms can either look great or horrendous.



Be sure to tell the hairstylist EXACTLY what you want, use your hands to show them, and taking that picture with you would also prove to be very useful.



Good Luck!~



:]



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

I think you would look good with a perm but you look okay with straight hair. Its up to you.



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

i think big curls would be nicer on you... i would give you anywhere between 18- 21



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

i say no



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

Ohh I like that hairstyle! It would look sooo cute on you =]



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

I think you would look good in curls.As to whether or not they should be big or small...beats me.



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

i wouldnt perm ur hair, id stick to the curling iron. it works just as fine buts ttemporary. i dont really like permed hair. it always looks weird to me XD



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

curls all the way! you go girl! :D



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

no your hair is fab the way it is!! i no you can get bord of your hair sometimes but just curl it with curling tongs or mouse!!



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

don't do anything crazy! Your hair is gorgeous!



Go to http://www.makeoversolutions.com and put your pic in- you can try out the hair before you get it...Have fun!



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

i think you look fine with straight hair



curly would just look wierd



and id guess your about 13



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

yeah perm it... i always go for crazy wacky styles.... like having one side of your hair short and the other left long. once i fdyed my hair fully violet, blue and pink.



doing those things are fun.... experiment. you never know til you try.



you look 17



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

i think that either way you would look pretty.



try the big curls



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

i think small curls would fit you. you look about 19.



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

Yes! I think curls would look really good on u! I'm used 2 deciding on stuff like this cause I got a sister who I always help when she needs a new look.



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

I SAY NOOOO WAY DON'T DO IT



:)



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

Dont get a Perm YUCKO



I want Perms to become exstinked



Perms make me whant to cry and Puke and Hate myself



My mother used to force me to get perms all the time when I was younger and I tried to tell her How I felt but she never wanted to listen



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

i think you should keep your hair straight but get layers n feathering in it !!



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

I'd go shorter - stacked in the back then tapered toward your jawline in the front with bangs to the side - very instyle and very complimentary to your face shape - ditch the straight hair - it will also make your hair look thicker.



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...



ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...



ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...



\



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

Not good at guessing ages but the curls in the last picture would look really nice on you, giving your face fullness and your hair bounce.



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

I'd go with big curls too, smaller curls can go frizzy if you don't spend hours preening them.



Permed hair is a bit of a mission to maintain - the tighter the curls the harder it is - but it is worth it. I got a perm a few years ago even though they were super unfashionable, but I loved it!



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

I think you should definitely perm your hair, however, you should get waves instead of curls. The pic of the girl with the tight small curls looks like it would be hard to maintain and may start to look frizzy.



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

well you would look pretty with wavy hair judging on your pics. And you look about 16 to me, if i'm wrong sorry! you should make your hair look wavy.



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

I would say that if your hair is naturally straight then dont perm it now wait until you get a bit older and think about it more because when your hair grows your perm will grow out and you'll have half straight half curly hair.but idk its up to you.



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

yes l totally agree you would look great in a perm cause your hair is straight and blahhhh and you want to give lt a lift. so do lt.. lt will come out looking very nice on you



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

if you want a change i would but if you have straight hair i would totaly keep it...



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

If you get a really tight perm, you have no flexibility. You have to have really small curls all the time, and it takes a lot of work if you don't want it to frizz. Also, hairdressers sometimes go overboard with the chemicals, so rather ask for less than more. If you get loose, big curls, your hair will pretty much look after itself and just needs a bit of mousse sometimes. And it also allows you to do the small curls when you feel like it: wavy hair will take a new style more easily than straight hair, so you can just put your hair in small rollers to get that look.



I say either big, loose curls or a kinda layered, choppy look with straight hair. Straight looks good too, but a girl bets bored...



I'd put you at 18, but only because you're asian. If you were white I'd say 15. If it helps, I'm 23 and people still think I'm in school...



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

A perm would look great on you! I think both ways are pretty, but I love the perm! I'll take a guess, are you about 12 or 13? Just guessing. You are very pretty though!



Should i perm my hair? would small curls suit me? (pic included)?

omg it would be super super cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security