Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thick hair, going short?

I want to cut my fairly thick hair (which is like 4 or more inches below my shoulders. and I have side bangs). Its naturally wavy, and I want to cut it like this. (I don't mind blow drying and straightening, or whatever it takes too look good.)



like this



http://www.vm-caps.com/caps/displayimage...



or this



http://www.vm-caps.com/caps/displayimage...



I can't give a picture, but will this look good on a ovalish/sqaurish face shape (its pretty oval, but my cheek bones and the tip of my nose stand out. and i have a big forhead), with pretty thick brown hair?



If so which one?



Thanks for your help.



(I know I asked yesterday, but I messed up when I described my features.)



Thick hair, going short?

i just cut my thick dark hair similarly to the woman in the second photo and i absolutely love it! the whispy thin side bangs look great and it really takes very little time to do my hair.



since your face is somewhat oval, any hair cut can work on it. just go for it and have fun!



Thick hair, going short?

get the new katie homles haircut, it's short and cute.



Thick hair, going short?

1st one



Thick hair, going short?

yeah, if you want to do it you should totally do it. i love that haircut !!



Thick hair, going short?

i



Thick hair, going short?

I think the second one is the better choice ,,, the bangs will cover the forehead



Thick hair, going short?

I like the first one, but you should be careful about getting short haircut if you have thick hair. You can get your hair thinned, which might make it look better. Thick hair may be poofier than the pictures when it is short



Thick hair, going short?

omfg just dont cut too much off!!



i got a haircut today, i had it around my lower back



cut off like 6-7 inches



and i now regret it! lol



but i like the first pic, its really cute



Thick hair, going short?

If youur hair is naturally wavy and you cut it short it will end up being super curly, very shaggy looking. It will actually be much harder to control and look good than long hair. Additionally, if you straighten it that will just last for 4-5 hours, then it will be back to shaggy looking.



Thick hair, going short?

looks like that hair would look better with thick hair. it would make your face look less long and more round..Sometimes people with large cheekbones need that..



Thick hair, going short?

I like the second one, but if you have a big forehead then make sure the side swept is a bigger one then the one in the picture.



Thick hair, going short?

I like the first one, but if your hair is really thick it might stick out on the sides too far like a bowl look. Take the pic to your salon and ask what they think. I have thick hair so I get long layers in the back and then angle the front with the shortest bang just below my nose.



Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security