Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I make my hair have more body?

My hair is pretty much pin straight and I Iove it b/c it's not a pain to deal with but I get soo bored with it sometimes! I have layers and side swept bangs, how can I put more body in it? I already use Instantly Thick hair conditioner by Marc Anthony and volumizer spray by Garnier Fructis but that only helps a little. I don't use thickening shampoo bacause I use a color treated shampoo. Is there a such thing as shampoo or conditioner that puts curl in your hair? Or another product that does? I do curl my hair with curlers but I just don't feel like doing that all the time. Also, are there different levels of perms? I was thinking about getting a perm but I don't want it super curly, I just want some big, loose, messy curls that are a little wavy. Also, a lot of my friends have curly hair and straighten it (just with a hair straightener that straightens their hair until it gets wet again), if I got a perm could I straighten it sometimes? All answers are welcome, thanks in advance!



How do I make my hair have more body?

I have stick straight hair, and I permed it twice over the past 4 years. It doesn't come out very easily. Now I have finally cut it out. It wasn't bad though. I actually enjoyed being about to do different things to it. If you do do that though, ask them not to wrap the ends. It looks very cute when its all done. Yes you can straighten it too. It might leave you with a little more volume too. My only problem was when it grew out I had curls that started at my ears!



How do I make my hair have more body?

I wouldn't suggest perming your hair, it could damgage it a lot. I have naturally curly hair and it's a pain to deal with. Do you use hair spray? There is one by paul mitchell (it's purple) it's the "body" collection, it works pretty good. Flip your head over, and spray it all over, but not too much. I know its hard to do things with pin straight hair....but u should feel lucky, because it could be so much worse. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security