Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair Highlights?

I have long dark chestnut brown hair. Ive always gotten blonde highlights that have turned to an orange shade after a while which I don't want. My boyfriend likes the big chunky highlights which I dont know if would look good in my hair. I want a change maybe a couple different colored highlights. reddish and a blonde I dont know. Suggestions? Thanks.



Hair Highlights?

The best thing to do would be to tell your hairstylist what you like/want and she/he will be able to tell you what color highlights would go well with your natural hair color. But whatever you do, DO NOT get the big chunky highlights. They don't look natural at all, and I'm pretty sure they are not the "in thing" any more. So say no to those, maybe tell your stylist you want the highlights to look natural.



Hair Highlights?

I would go with redish highlights for your color hair. I think it would look beautiful.



Hair Highlights?

I have done "pink". I saw a girl w/ dark brown hair and she had chunky pink highlights I really liked it. So guess what I did...Pink looks good w/ the dark hair. Just don't get to many. I think 4-6 chunky would be nice and not over the top.



Hair Highlights?

tell your boyfriend that chunky highlights are for nasty girls, thin natural ones are sooo much cuter!!



Hair Highlights?

get eithered or alighter brown



they would look better than blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security