Sunday, November 29, 2009

My hair stopped getting poofy after using a flat iron for awhile...why?

ok so it use to get SO dry,frizzy,big,poof



in 6th grade(im now in 9th) i started 2 flat iron it



sometimes using something 2 protect my hair.



i never would flat iron it 2 often i mean i know my hair is damaged but y make it worse



so now it just wont get as poofy...but its not flat



its lyk good now...but y did that happen???



and im going to a salon soon so they can help my hair



i know it will end up shorter but my hair will grow back lol



not too worried



but i really wanna know why my hair did that



and lyk i went 3-4 months withough flat ironing it cuz it wouldnt get 2 curly or poofy



im so happy about it actually lol



My hair stopped getting poofy after using a flat iron for awhile...why?

hun you fried it so much that it wouldn't curl any more, your hair is gonna start breaking off if you keep it up. To make it healthier shampoo and condtion it, then put a really heavy conditioner in it and wrap it with a warm towel. Leave it on for 15-20 min. This should help. But I would do it atleast once a week.



My hair stopped getting poofy after using a flat iron for awhile...why?

You trained it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security