Thursday, November 26, 2009

Help for hair that curls up only in the back?

I have wavy hair and I have had it grown out before but only as an undercut, meaning the top hair on my head was long and the sides and back were shaved. I cut it off about three and a half months ago to grow out my full head of hair. What annoys me is that the hair at the base of my neck curls up, and also tends to "split" down both sides of my neck so half is going left and half is going right and leaving a not-so-great-looking gap exposing my neck. This is basically the only place it curls and aside from intentionally giving myself bedhead to flatten it out, nothing will seem to help with it.



Are there any dietary things or the sort that could be causing it for is it just genetics? And of course, the big question, can I do anything about it? I could just have an undercut again, but for reasons of having to look presentable in the world (i.e. being 23 and not looking like an angst-ridden 14-year-old) I prefer to have a full head of hair.



Help for hair that curls up only in the back?

gel, gel, and volumeizer. Flip upside down and spread gel/mousse through hair. ( while wet)



Help for hair that curls up only in the back?

you could either trim it or use hairspray or styling mold which helps me with my long hair



trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security