Thursday, November 26, 2009

Short hair?

guys, how do you feel about girls having short hair, like around chin-length or a little longer?



I've heard a lot of guys say they like long hair better, but if a cute girl has a shorter haircut, would that be a big deal?



if your walking down the street and you see 2 girls, one with long hair, the other with short, do you pay more attention tp the long haired one? or are other factors more important in first impressions?



or do you care about hair at all?



Short hair?

I'm not a guy,but...I can tell you from my own hair-experiences...My,once,short hair was attracting to a lot of guy's...But my hair is now,down past my waist..black and shine-y..This seems to attract more guy's than ever...keep it clean,shiny,and free-moving..stay away from the "freeze"look.I have caught a lot of men touching and smelling my hair.It's up to you ...try both of the looks.Who know's??



Short hair?

well, if its a blonde i dont care. but it dosent really matter to me but if i could choose, id go with short hair.. and to me it dosent matter if she is cute



Short hair?

my hair is short b/c it fell out and this is all I have sadly enough...after you have had long hair, its just depressing the reactions...oh you look cute or why did you cut all your hair off....my hair is to my shoulders now and still growing, guys like ling hair...I was so into this guy but after he saw my hair short, he was like...i gotta go and making excuses not to talk ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security