Thursday, November 26, 2009

What should I do with my hair? It's so.. bluh...?

My hair is thick long and I've straightened it so much that it's just a big bunch of .. blah. It's alright I guess. I straighten it alot, and then curl the ends with a big curling iron. So it's usually this long mass of beautiful flowing Fera Faucet hair. But it's getting really old. It's so thick and I've been cutting it the same way for like 8 years. I get long layers and age it around my face.



I would like to maybe layer it a little more, get a few inches off (it's down to the small of my back) and do some kind of texturizing. I need something done around my face, because it's so straight it just sticks straight to my face almost. Well, not quite, but it's just not very lifted at all. It has a permenant crease and a permanent way that it falls. And it's just there.



Do I need to use a big curler for the frong part to get it up off my face? I really don't know what to do because it won't hold curls either, not even waves. What should I do to liven it up?



What should I do with my hair? It's so.. bluh...?

I was going to say shave it off - but someone already beat me to it. Anyway - you could:



a) use some hair dye to vary the colour



b) use more hair accessories, like clips...etc...



What should I do with my hair? It's so.. bluh...?

Have a skinhead



What should I do with my hair? It's so.. bluh...?

If you're looking to spice things up you should dye it an unnatural color like pink, purple or blue. Or if you don't want to go so extreme with it dye it a fiery red.



What should I do with my hair? It's so.. bluh...?

have some layers or some shape added. i have mine layered and it looks nice when its blow dried. if thats you in the pic, your hair looks really pretty as it is!!



What should I do with my hair? It's so.. bluh...?

Well there is many choicces you can make. You can cut it short if you not afraid to make that big move. You can take some weight off by letting them no you just tired of that hair that is so thick and just haging around doing nothing. You can put many layers in it but of course more work to keep it up. I would just think about maybe a new look. Find something in a book or style you like and go to one of those beauty shops that will take your face and put that style on you in a computer and you can have idea of how it will look. You no a change is good sometimes, many of us are afraid to take it to that next step, But no worries hair always grows back . Hope this might help



What should I do with my hair? It's so.. bluh...?

Purchase some honey, then use the honey in place of shampoo. Work the honey into your hair then let is site for about 5 to 10 min. After it has sat rinse it out just like you would shampoo.



The natural hydrocarbons in honey are good for the health of you hair. The enzymes in non-pasteurized honey are good for the health of you hair follicles.



What should I do with my hair? It's so.. bluh...?

just shave it all off



What should I do with my hair? It's so.. bluh...?

You can always get what you call root lifter to make the roots of your hair lift up more so that when you wear it like you do it wont be so Bluh as you say. Or for the inexpensive way of doing it , when you take a shower and your shampooing it sort of massage your scalp with the end of your fingertips BUT NOT YOUR FINGERNAILS. then condition as usual or whatever it is you do and i guess cut some more layers into it.



What should I do with my hair? It's so.. bluh...?

Go to the best hairdresser you can afford..I rate Toni %26amp; Guy..and follow their advice, the best thing is to try and stick with what your hair does naturally rather than trying to force it to do something else, be brave enough to go for a change and don't get stuck in a time warp with it!!



GOOD LUCK!



What should I do with my hair? It's so.. bluh...?

oooh I am so jealous because you have thick strong hair and there is so much you can do with it. However, because it is so long that's the reason why you probably have little body around your face, as the weight of the hair pulls it down so, yes, you do need layers. How about taking the plunge and having a soft bob cut, shoulder length, with the cut being graduated from the back of your shoulders (longest) around your shoulders and gradually getting a little shorter towards your chin. then a light feather fringe, with some wispy bits coming down the side of your face in layers, very light.



That will give the illusion of a slim face and add length to your face and neck - it's a very flattering style. The shorter shoulder length bob as well is quite a mature and grown up style but very versatile - you can still put it up into a roll or bun - - find a good hairdresser and ask advice.



good luck.



What should I do with my hair? It's so.. bluh...?

Wax Hair Remover is expensive, it hurts and your hair would turn black, and dont shave the hair too. You know,....I got tiny red bumps after shaving. I sincerely recommend you to try manual facial hair remover for face, or body hair remover sponge, that's easy and cheap, have a look here at



http://hk.user.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/sho...



click the pictures and see the real effect pictures after using the removers. Her email is kakahealthcare@yahoo.com.hk, a nice and responsible seller, try to ask her and she would definately give you an attractive price!



The products she sell is really cheap and useful. By the way, she accepts paypal or cash in mail ^^



What should I do with my hair? It's so.. bluh...?

I think the key is to stop straightening it. It might sound scary if you are addicted to straightners but in straightening it all the time you are making it flat and taking all the body out of your hair. Try washing it and blow drying it wile brusihing out at the roots to add extra lift there. A bit of volumising product will help at the roots too. Once almost dry put some large rollers in at the roots and some more rollers at the ends to create a flick. By the time you have put your make up on they will be ready to take out and you should have natural looking bouncy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security