Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair/Humidity?

My hair is naturally curly/wavy when air dryed. But very hard to make look nice with curler or anything like that because of kinks and poofiness. My hair looks best straight, but when i step out in the sun its awful! it turns to big poofy curls and i end up having to pull it up high on my head. my hairs about shoulder length with long layers. any suggestions on what i can do to reduce the poof and curls in the humidity? or even hairstyles to try! Thanks so much =)



Hair/Humidity?

i have the same problem. dont knoe how to fix it...srry!



Hair/Humidity?

use lanza swim and sun it protects your har against the sun and it controls frizz



Hair/Humidity?

I have the same problem! Have you tried straightening it with a straightener?Try blow drying it after you put gel in it. Or go to seventeen.com because they have really cute step by step hairstyls that you could try. Good Luck!



Hair/Humidity?

I have naturally curly hair as well. I use Metamorphosi (you can get this @ a hair salon) and I blow dry my hair straight in sections. Then I use a flat iron on each section and I'm set. This works very well. To finish off, I use Loreal paris Vive smooth-intense anti frizz serum (this serum is clear and is sold in an orange bottle). I rub a little on my palm and rub it on my hair. It smells good too. I am living in a tropical island so humidity is always a problem here..and this method works pretty well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security