Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bipolar hair?

Okay I have a few problems with my hair. Number one, it's extrememly dry. Not like, a little dry, but so dry, that I use up a BIG bottle of conditioner in two days (and it's costing me so much money). But the weird thing is, is that it's dry everywhere else but my scalp. My scalp gets really greasy if I don't wash it for a day, but the rest of my hair gets nice and pretty. Plus, if I don't wash it for a day, the next day I'll get loads of dandruff (gross, yeah.. I know) But when I do wash it, my scalp feels clean and nice but m hair is flipping dry. Not only that, but I have hecka weird ugly frizz crap on the top of my head. And I also have split ends that are about an inch or two long. It takes me like an hour to do my hair in the morning with my iron... and if I don't put loads of hairspray in it, it'll fall out, and if I do, it gets all crunchy and gross. It doesn't help that it gets in knots all the time. And just for reference, I have really super super thick hair.



Bipolar hair?

My hair is extremely similar. Cut it frequently(like once a month)but blowdry it no more than once a month. Even if you get dandruff, don't wash it every day. Use an anti-dandruff shampoo and deep conditioner everywhere but the scalp. Put powder at the scalp. Also, don't iron every day, it's worse than the blowdryer. Finally, hairspray dries out your hair. Use a leave-in conditioner every day when you style.



Bipolar hair?

change your diet..take vitamins.



Bipolar hair?

I'm not all that sure of what to say..



But you could try going to a salon and ask them for help for your hair.



sorry, that's all I can do



Bipolar hair?

I think you should ask an expert. Go to a really really good salon and ask tons of questions.



Or go on-line and see if there's a website for a famous hairstylist that has a contact number or email.



You may be surprised at the help you can get. But you can't afford to be shy.



Bipolar hair?

I have a lot of those similar problems and I have found that Garnier fructis and john frieda frizz ease really helps. I also reapply conditioner to towel dried hair and leave it in for 30 minutes a nite, so try that. I have very thick and naturally curly hair and doing this makes my hair silky and shiny and drop the hairspray that makes the scalp even drier. Instead use Aussie 2in1 mousse. Cut your hair every 4 weeks. Try to find a style that doesn't require you to fry it every day, and take a month off from the iron.



Bipolar hair?

Conditioner is not a remedy. I can suggest natural remedy for dry hair, split end. and do hot oil massage and a protien treatment. Read about all these steps here --



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Dryhair / Hot oil massages //Splitends/ hot oil massage and protien treatment



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Bipolar hair?

It could be the texture of your hair that makes it naturally dry.Depending on what you have done to it ,( color, highlights). However on the scalp greasiness could be caused by the thickness of the hair. I would recommend you getting the ends cut and try to stay away from alot of heat on it too( blowdry %26amp; flatirons). I know that is sometimes impossible for us girls to do , but try. I heard if you put alittle baby powder on your scalp it will help to soak up some of the oil. ( don't know if i would do that ,never tried it, might make hair feel even more dirty) But for the frizz, now i can help with a quick fix of OIL SHEEN:) If you have really thick hair don't waste time on buying little bottles of stuff like frizz-ease, just go to walmart and look for a blue can of OIL SHEEN . It's usually used for ethnic hair , but it works great!! I use it myself.



Bipolar hair?

you sound like me...i have terrible hair and i have a great method that costs no money and doesnt involve a salon.



first off: what conditioner do you use? it obviously isnt working...if you get dandruf and a greasy scalp, dry Head and Shoulders or a smilar purpose condiitoner. DON"T EVER use a lot of condiitoner (ummm ya like a bottle) on your hair. just a tiny, tiny bit. your scalp is greasy from too much condiitoner and im sure your hair is dry due to that iron.



second: don't use the iron! i know ur probably like, "so you want my hair to look like crap?" no...but that iron is damaging your hair. you have two options: get rid of the iron, or buy (hense MONEY) a new one. your iron probably isnt protecting your hair like some very good ones, and it burning it.



don't use hair spray! it was oil and chemicals that only makes things worse. and for that frizz, I have a hairstyle for you that'll make things wonderul: wavy hair.



okay, take a shower and let your hair dry completely (no dryer for you!!), then put your hair in two incredibly tight braids for a minimum for 3-4 hours (overnight works best). take the braids out in the morning or after the time is up, and you'll have beatiful waves with no damage.



straightners are cool and all, but they'll kill your hair. wavy is in anyway...



hope i helped and take the advice!!!



Bipolar hair?

Buy a good brush and brush your hair constantly. I've been doing that since I was young and my hair is pretty silky.



Also try some hair masks. Coconut oil/olive oil works wonders for patting down frizzy hair. You can try getting a short hairstyle, like maybe a layered bob or something, then grow out your hair when it's in good condition.



Avocado:



- Mash one avocado which is recommended for its hydrating benefits and proteins and mix with one-tablespoon lemon juice, one teaspoon of sea salt, and one tablespoon of pure aloe until it becomes a paste.



- Comb through hair with your fingertips.



- Cover hair with a plastic shower cap or bag, and wrap a towel around it to seal in the treatment.



- Leave in for 20-30 minutes and enjoy a great book, CD or even better - just savor the peace and quiet!



- Unwrap your newly conditioned hair. Rinse, shampoo and rinse again for soft, luxurious hair!



(I found this somewhere on the Net..type "hair care" in the search box)



Other hair care tips:



-Condition your hair daily from roots to tip. Choose a mild shampoo to prevent your hair from drying out.



-Don't ever TUG at your hair. If you're toweling your hair dry, gently rub it in between the towel.



-Try not to use hair damaging stuff, e.g. iron, hair-dryer.



Bipolar hair?

Go and seeks professional help.



Bipolar hair?

First, be prepared to read a longg answer.



--



First, DO NOT USE LOTS OF CONDITIONER. You see, it ain't going to help! Either you are 1. not washing it cleanly, 2. wayy to much conditioner.



Here is an article about dandruff and dandruff remedies.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dandruff



--



I recommend washing your hair daily with a mild shampoo, normal shampoo every 2-3 days, or a deep cleansing once a week. You can use head and shoulders for the regular shampoo. It's a shampoo to help solve dandruff. Quite popular with dandruff heads.



--



If you hair is flipping (that made me laugh) dry, try add a heat activated hair spray that will make sure you won't get any frizzier.



--



Every week, deep condition. Use a mixture or avocodo, one egg, mayo, and olive oil. Deep conditioning is leaving the natural conditioner (or it can be regular conditioner) into your hair, then washing it off after an hour or more. These ingrediants provide nutrients to replenish your hair. If you don't have mayo, avocado, or eggs, it's ok. You can either buy it later or just use plain olive oil for your hair. It will be kinda hard to wash out so wahs it out with shampoo. Don't wash it out with conditioner, just shampoo.



--



I am SO glad that I'm not the only one who has annoying frizz crap. Well, if you do deep condition (don't do it often, once a week like I said), it will go away.



--



Hair, hair, hair, HAIR! Do not take all your focus and energy to do you hair! It's 1. troublesome and 2. I'll explain. Heat hair styling will make your hair frizz up because of extreme contact to heat. Don't use blowdryer, hot rolls, or curling irons too. Hair spray! You are using too much hairspray. You see, you put soo much, the chemicals make your hair fall out. Luckily, it's hairspray so the fallen hairs won't fall out. Plus, you lightly put hairspray, not with close contact that it stiffens. Also, if you have thick hair, you either layer it or you go to a hair salon and thin it. Oh, and get a detangler (not a comb, a liquid product) for tangly hair.. BUT the most important thing is: avoid heat and chemicals. If you have to deal with chemicals, lightly use it.



--



Split ends? Get your hair trimmed every 3 months.



--



I may not be a professional hair expert, but I have had dry hair, dandruff, fuzz crap, and all those problems. If you follow my advice, I'm pretty sure it will start working well in about 2-3 months. Plus, it's the fall and winter and YAY! to almost no heat for ruining your hair!



Good luck, Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security