Sunday, June 20, 2010

Desperate need with hair! Please Help!?

One year ago I had long hair and then I got it cut to my shoulder and it doesn't seem like it's growing fast and it's irritating me. First I Just got the length shorter and one big layer cut in it. Then I hated it and cut some side bangs cut into it. Then I still hated it and got some side swept bangs cut in it but I have a callic so when I fix it like theat there is a big bump(which doesn't look too bad, but some girl at school told me it did) and I hate my hair like this too. The first Time I got It cut I told her I wanted layers put in it, but she cut one huge layer thats not blended in with my hair at all. I want tons of layers and stuff so any pics would really help!! Thanx!



Desperate need with hair! Please Help!?

If you think that the side bangs swept across your face worked then do that. And about the big layer, go to a salon and tell them that you want the layer to be blended in. And when you go.. ask for their best stylist.



Desperate need with hair! Please Help!?

Thats didn't really make much sense to me. I'm sorry can you try to explain it another way and maybe I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security