Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My hair!! a style i want to try...?

I used to have side bangs, but i didnt realize it, and now i want them. Like, thin ones... not the really big ones like ashley tisdale. And i want to get the top layer of my hair a little shorter then the bottom part so it kind of curves in a little, and the bottom part is longer and curves out. is there a name for that? and can anyone get me picture of it? my hair is really thick too, so will that work? its brown, and long right now, i want to get it medium.. not that short. i really need help with this. i am 12. i have brown hair.



My hair!! a style i want to try...?

12 is a PEFECT age to get side-bangs. I'm 14 and I have them. I got them when I was 12. Ok, do it like Jessica Alba's. I think that's what you're talking about. Here's a picture. Show a salonist this picute so they'll know what to do.



Jessica Alba



http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/images/bigi...



Emily Osmet



My hair!! a style i want to try...?

woah.. weird i'm 12 and i have thick hair..



well it not like a OMG! thing but yea...



hahaha



anyway...



I don't have a picture but i think if you do get one



you'll look GOOD and HOT!



hehehe



My hair!! a style i want to try...?

yea I'm 12 too...so weird. anyways and i have the thickest hair in the world and small side bangs all dark brown.i think Medea is perfect but since Ur hair is so think it might be kind of annoying to have it shorter. but i think that hair style would work perfectly on u!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security