Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How should i get my hair cut?

I am 17 years old and i will be a senior in high school come September.



Right now, my hair is at about the middle of my back. I am a brunette and i have pretty fine textured hair, but a decent amount of it. my face is oval shaped (i think) - not oblong, but proportionate, and i am 5'8" with a slender to normal body (i do have a pretty large chest, though).



my hair is wavy/curly (if i don't dry it - even when it was to my collar bones - the bottom will turn into about six big banana curls, and the top will be wavy). However, my curl is pretty weak, and easy enough to make into a straighter style providing there isn't too much humidity outside.



I don't want to spend an hour each morning on my hair, but i don't mind devoting a little extra time to it. The thing is, i really want to cut my hair short - super short. Will a pixie cut work on me, or should i try something else? a bob? Ahhhh!! Please help me!!!! THANKS!!



How should i get my hair cut?

get a taper it works great for me it is short and you can ask the barber to make it from anywhere to 8 to 1 i have three but thats jus me.......



when i first started i started from 8 and started going down till i got to a comfortable number you do the same if you deside to get it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security