Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Quick and easy hair STYLES?

So i have long (right above my chest) brown poofy hair that is thin and a lot of it! It wont hold a curl, i don't want to straighten it too much because i don't want to damage it since i'm trying to grow it out longer. I'm not big on braids because i'm brown (puerto rican) so i look like an indian and i'm not too big on that and messy buns and pony tails are too easy... any ideas?



p.s. since i haven't been straightening my hair so much my hair isn't so poofy and it even has some SLIGHT curls randomly in it so it's not too bad if i just shower and put a side part... oh and any ideas for making my hair grow faster would be great too!



Quick and easy hair STYLES?

put this spray from VO5 in it and it will give you beachy curls/waves, just wash it out and redo it everyday



Quick and easy hair STYLES?

ok my hair is exactly like yours but blonde and what i do is i blow dry it..then i kinda give a little side bang not much at all then bend over and put my hair as high as i can not to high then act like you are putting in a pony tail but make it a bun then take 2 bobypins and pin the sides of the bun to the top of your head and another bobypin for any loose hairs under neath...thats it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security