Sunday, June 20, 2010

Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

Hey :)



Ill start by saying that i dont really want answers like "youre asking for attention" etc etc and i know this is in the wrong section but in the past ive found its be best place for male opinions. Thanks x



Right,



I'm 5'4'', around 123 pounds, shoulder length brown hair, 34C boobs



What is your opinion on this?



Too small? Too big?



Thank you x x



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

depends on your age. on your completion, so and so. If you're in your mid 20's you're quite ok, maybe tone your belly with a bit of exercise



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

you sound lovely to me.



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

how many stone is 123 pounds????



if ur anything from a size 8 to a size 12 ur sound fannytastic to me!!!



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

come round, All sounds good to me.



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

You sound cute to me. The boobs are especially nice. (Sorry if that's offensive) You're at a healthy weight for your height, and I'm surprised you're even questioning your boobs, as from what I've understood, most women would love to have boobs that size, if not smaller.



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

Sounds like you are in great shape.



A big part of being attractive is in self confidence, feeling good about yourself, that is very attractive.



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

its whats 'inside' that counts, you gotta learn to be a nice person, then you might get a b/f



good luck



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

If you are looking for approval, I will say you sound great. I'm a 26 year old straight female. You need to quit worrying so much about how you look. What is most important is a great personality, fun to be with, and then looks ranks about third with guys. Every guy has a different idea of beauty. Remember that.



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

You sound like you are in porportion to me ,and I'm sure you are a nice looking girl ,so be yourself and enjoy life ,I'm sure you have plenty of admirers ,eventually you will like the look of one of those admirers ,what happens then is up to you .



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

Honestly, I would never even consider asking you for a date. In 20+ years, I've only been rejected by attractive women. So, I might wish I could spend a few nights with a woman as cute as you...but I'd never try.



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

First you could start off by growing a few inches, men prefer a girl to be long and lean, and at 5'4 %26amp; 123 you sound a little rolley poley to me. Secondly - major plastic surgery. That face has to go. Personally, if a girl is pretty in the face I can handle a few extra pounds. Finally, willingness to please. You have to know that you already have nature working against you, so learn how to work the knob. Maybe practice throat relaxation exercises, and tounge pushups?



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

123 Lbs that is 8 st 11 pounds seems like a good normal Weight for a Girl your Height.34 inch Boobs looks good. You seem to be a very Attractive Girl with lovely long Hair, dont change Nothing.



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

my exe was like you ,,,,,so just get out there and do it.. you are just right.. more than a handfull is a waste,,,,,,,, you r just mmmmmmmmm right



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

You sound nice. And you are how old?



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

i really don't care much for boobs as long as your not flat or anything like that. If you have a nice booty though thats good. Big or normal size is nice too. Petite I don't mind either. Aslong as its not flat or droopy or anything like that. I like them more roundish though. You can have D sized boobs but if you have flat *** I won't be attracted much.



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

you sound very nice. Hollah at meh, you're the stupid beeotch, you're probably some butt ugly *****, this is aimed at the first answerewr.



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

The best answer is faith, hope, and (especially) love with a positive mental attitude.



Other than that, high heels and pantyhose would do it! Love the 34Cs!



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

You sound right to me. Your boyfriend is a lucky man



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

Well, you sound just right, I'd go with you.



Best of Luck.



If you have any questions about this post, E-Mail me at: mwfurtner@yahoo.com



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

Sorry... I'm not supposed to answer but I'm delighted to find so many nice and sweet men answering your question.



And you didn't even say you are a glutton. (joke).



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

you sound great, you didn't say how old you were but please take some hard found advice, what is inside is just as important as outside, until you are happy with you it will be really hard for a guy to be truely happy with you as well, if all you want is sex then hey go for it but i promise that you will soon realize like i did, that confidence %26amp; personality make the person not necessarily superficial beauty.



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

you are just right body wise maybe you need to use some makeup



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

Well you sound like the total package. I would do you. lol.



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

You sound like u could be pretty sexy to me. just right, but what's your age?



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

Sounds good to me,lucky you.



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

you sound fine, stop asking for attention



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

You sound just fine to me. Wish I was a bit younger!!!



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

You look great for me. :)



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

Just right, How about dinner?



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

Wow! i'm amazed you could reach the keyboard!!!!



you sound like a munchkin out of the wizard of oz!



Too big? Too small? Men, brutal honesty welcome.?

Proportions sound fine. A picture is worth 1000 words for honest opinions. If the looks don't compliment the body, it may be an uphill battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security