Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to wear my hair curly?

When I get out of the shower I really like how my hair looks its wavy but when it drys it gets SO puffy and big! How do I keep it looking tamed. Also, im not going to be able to use a blow dryer this summer so serums or gels that have to have a blow dryer with them I won't be able to use! Thanks so much for the help!



How to wear my hair curly?

It is called LOREAL MELTING GEL. It is very light, and won't dry all crusty like gels tend to do. What I do for my puffy, curly hair: I put a dab in my hands, and get them slightly wet before I put it on my hair. Roughly 50/50 mix. It's cheap, it works, and you stretch it by mixing it with water (plus it makes your hair look and feel natural. Important to me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security