Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair troubles...?

I have naturally curly hair, and the shorter my hair is, the curlier it goes...would it look right for me to have a small side fringe? Or would i just look too big and curly?!



Hair troubles...?

Hey,I have curly hair too.But let me tell you this,very imprtnt advice.The shorter you cut your hair the frizzier and curlier it will be.



So don't cut it any shorter unless you want it to grow into a curly mane or 70's fro.You should not cut a fringe because it looks very wierd with curly hair unless your forehead is so wide or you are so desperate.



If you really want a fringe,try rebonding your hair.Fringes (to me) only looks good on straight hair.To keep your hair moisturised,esp curly hair,use a cream-formulated shampoo and ALWAYS condition.



gd luck and all the best!



Hair troubles...?

My hair is quite wavy naturally, and I find the same - the shorter my hair cut, the wavier my hair goes.



However, I have a short side fringe cut, and I don't find any problems with it. If I wear it down, I usually have to straighten it on the days I do wear it down.



However that style of fringe is really versatile, you can pin it to the side with cute hair clips, of you can pin it straight back on top of your head in a 'quif' style, which looks great with your curly hair down, or slicked back into a ponytail.



Hair troubles...?

I think it will look fine make sure you get the hair dresser to leave it a bit longer as it might curl up when dry.



Also try using Kerstise hair serum its really good



Hair troubles...?

Have you been blessed (or cursed) with curly locks, prone to the frizzies and dryness? Perhaps, like many women with naturally textured, very curly hair, you have decided to chemically relax your mane. Unfortunately, there is no magical treatment that will leave your relaxed hair healthy, bouncy, shiny and smooth - even relaxed hair can be a lot of work as the chemical treatment weakens your hair and presents a whole new range of problems.



by



http://www.dhaarvi.blogspot.com



Hair troubles...?

Your fringe will curl up and possibly look boofy. So, you'll need to straighten it.



Pep.



Hair troubles...?

there's always a way to style your hair even if it's short. straightener to straighten, curler to curl. sarah jessica parker has short curly hair too! but anyways do whatever you want, as long as you think it will look good on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security