Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a big forhead. Any hair suggestions?

i have a big forhead and i want a new style to try and cover it up.



I have a big forhead. Any hair suggestions?

bangs....



I have a big forhead. Any hair suggestions?

bangs about as long as the middle of your eyebrows. no one will say haha 10 head or anything like that. along with your new bangs. get your hair short and layered. so if people say.. hey theres something different about you say... yeah i got my hair layred up. so you dont have to tell anyone you hvae a big forehead and you still look very very cute 閳?br>I have a big forhead. Any hair suggestions?



bangs are a classic... they never go out of style



I have a big forhead. Any hair suggestions?

Definitely bangs. But cut them just above your eyes.



I have a big forhead. Any hair suggestions?

get a side swept bang or u could just FLAUNT IT!!! what ever u chose u go girl! lol



I have a big forhead. Any hair suggestions?

get bangs and if possible, shorter lengthed hair.



I have a big forhead. Any hair suggestions?

not full bangs, the cute side swept bangs that everyone has now. they will work. Plus they're in style! You'll love them i gaurentee!



I have a big forhead. Any hair suggestions?

Dont get bangs. Like straight down bags, that just makes it look worse. Get bangs that sweep from one side of your face to the other.That should help.



I have a big forhead. Any hair suggestions?

As already mentioned by others, bangs appear to be the way to go.



Here is a webpage that has information on foreheads and bangs.



I have a big forhead. Any hair suggestions?

You should definitely get bangs. You could get the ones that cut straight across your forehead, those are classic and look good with straight or curly hair. Or, you could get the bangs that are in style right now, the ones that kind of layer away to the side of your face. Either will look good, but you should stick to the ones that go straight across the forehead, because who knows when the ''stylish'' bangs will go out of style????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security