Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

My hair was naturally Dark Blonde, and I dyed it Dark brown. I do not like it at all, I think it is way too dark for me and I want to dye it back to my natural color without stripping or bleaching my hair. How can I do this?



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

I've been coloring my hair for many years and have done the same thing twice. Just go get you a new box with the color you want and re-do it. It'll be fine.



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

Shave it!



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

you cant



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

dye it again perhaps



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

Have a professional do it, so it doesn't turn a weird color.



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

Go to a professional. I have always understood that it is impossible to die a lighter dye over a dark dye without stripping or bleaching it. Call a salon and they should be able to tell you the best way to fix it.



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

without stripping or bleaching the only other option is waiting for your natural hair to grow out... bleaching really isn't that bad though, but don't go to a salon, they'll ruin your hair.... get a friend to do it for you



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

You should go to the salon... Or just deal with it for now if you do not have the money.



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

Go to a professional hair dresser, she may still have to bleach or strip your hair, but she'll have some high-end super effective conditioning products available to help reduce damage to your hair.



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

The best thing to do is just let it grow out naturally. It is better that way trust me I had went though the same thing. It would take a while but it would be better for your hair.



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

Listen, I'm a hairdresser and I've seen this happen a million times. DON'T dye it again! Just let it grow up (I know it will take a long time) but get it cut often. You will not get the results you want redying it. And you will probably damage the root and never get your original natural color back. So be patient, get it cut every three weeks (trim the ends) and don't touch it!



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

That's a hard question, I'm not sure if you can, but why not go talk to a pro hair dresser, they should be able to help you.



my best friend did something like that 2 summers ago and she had to get it professionally done.



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

You're going to have to strip the color.



You really have to think these things out before you do them because once you go darker, there is only one way to go lighter.



Sorry you don't like it and are going to have to deal with a mess now.



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

or let the ends grow out, it'll look weird for a few months and you may have to deal with short hair, but its the best way to get your hair back the way it was if it wasn't dyed before. its that or pay someone to dye it to a similar color.



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

Best in this case to go to a hairdresser and pay a bit more to get it close to your own colour. Bring a picture with you of yourself taken in good light so the hairdresser can ascertain which colour suits you. Then leave it alone except for regular trims and conditioning; once you get it back to your natural look.



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

wait wait wait, i have been there! you can take it down by washing it more often or sitting in the sun, but if you try and re-dye it will not work without bleaching being added, pus your hair will be wicked dry and at this point damaged wait for the color to fade it will takes a little time but it will fade.



you can try rubbing lemon on the hair and blowdrying it it might bring some golden highlights out.



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

As another answerer said, you can't. Color can't fix color, so dying over the shade wouldn't help. The only way to lighten hair drastically or remove the color is via bleaching or stripping it.



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

Try a shampoo called Infusieum 23.



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

How long ago did you dye it?? if it is less than 24 hours try washing it with Dawn dish soap, it may take out most of the dye. That is what my hairdresser told me to do when I got mine to red.



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

You can remove some of the color by applying a mixture of Clairol Metalex and creme developer but this is in effect "stripping" the color. It will likely remove the major darkness but not restore it to its original shade and you may hate the shade you get more than you do what you now have plus your hair will be further "processed" So... I agree with what the hairdresser that answered said, unless you are willing to face the unknown in preference to what you NOW have!



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

Find yourself unhappy with a hair-color treatment? Here's a quick method of removing that offending color.



Steps



1. Purchase some Tide laundry detergent.



2. Use a small amount of detergent and wash your hair with the detergent.



3. Rinse thoroughly.



4. Repeat, if necessary.



Tips



* Tide is the best detergent, but any detergent should accomplish this.



Warnings



* Make certain that the Tide does not contain bleach.



* This will only work if you wash within 24 hours of the color application.



Things You'll Need



* Tide laundry detergent



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

You need to wait at least 4 weeks and redo it because if you keep putting chemicals in your hair it will only break it off believe me i know from experience.



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

please do not do it yourself! if the color is semi-permanent, shampoo it lots with clarifying or dandruff shampoo and baking soda. if its permanent, go to salon and get natural colored highlights. it will be easier to grow out. buy a good conditioner and dont dye your hair yourself anymore!



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

Don't worry about it. I'm sure it's fine. It will grow out like the others have said.



Don't color it again.



Dying my hair was a big mistake. How can I fix it?

get it striped and then dyed it to the most natural colour as you can

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security