Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair style's for long long ,curly, frizzy hair?

I have long,thick curly hair that is up to my butt.I always wear it in a ponytail co'z it's too frizzy %26amp; messy to let it down. And Sri Lanka's hot and humide climate makes it worse. I use have used differant brands of frizz control products (John Frida,L'oreal) but none of them have made a big difference.



Any ideas how I can wear it loose ?



Hair style's for long long ,curly, frizzy hair?

John Frieda and Kerastase alone didn't do the trick for me, I hear you.



What I do is: I wash my hair (still using an anti frizz shampoo like any of those above mentioned), then I comb it (with a comb with wide teeth because wet hair is very delicate) and then I put coconut oil cream on it and leave it to dry natural.



The curls remain less frizzy like that and very cute.



Hair style's for long long ,curly, frizzy hair?

When its still damp from washing it, get your straighteners (if you have some, if not go and buy!!) and run them through your hair until its dry. It should, for the time being, be very straight. THEN apply your serum, liberally over the hair, but try to avoid going into the roots, otherwise you may look a bit greasy. Apply wax at the tips of the hair, to weight it down a little, and prevent it springing back into a curl so easily.



It probably won't stay completely straight, but I reckon you are likely to get a nice silky wave rather than frizz.



Hair style's for long long ,curly, frizzy hair?

Use an iron (like the one you use to iron clothes), it worked for my sister! Iron it straight then it should be easier to style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security