Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help! I ruined my hair!?

i dyed my hair what was supposed to be natural black (my hair is naturally dark brown) and it looks horrible! it has a blue tint to it and somehow i managed to miss a pretty big spot on the back of my head. how do i fix it without hurting my hair? i was just going to put some more dye on the spot in the back but i absolutely hate this color. Please Help!



Help! I ruined my hair!?

pretend ur punk



Help! I ruined my hair!?

Go to the salon and were a hat when you go because you got to get in your car! lol



Help! I ruined my hair!?

Wear a hat to cover it up. Allow at least a week, or 24 hours before you die it again. Otherwise, your hair will dry out and will get damaged big time!



Help! I ruined my hair!?

Unfortuntely black is the hardest color to wash out, but its been my experience that the intensity of a new hair color "calms down" within a week or so. In the meantime, use a clarifying shampoo.



Also, a toner with a slightly orange/golden cast might help.



If, after all of this you still can't stand the color, I'd go to a salon to get it professionally stripped.



Help! I ruined my hair!?

There is a product...by nice %26amp; easy called root touch-up....it has a comb thing...that you use to do spot touchups.



Just pick the color closest to the color that you already have.



As you wash your hair, a little of the color comes out.....and next month or two pick a color that is lighter...do the roots first and then do the rest of the hair.



There also is a new product that total time is 10 minutes, and I think it's by Revlon. I can only find it at CVS drug store.



Help! I ruined my hair!?

You are fine to redo it. Depositing a darker color is not that damaging to the hair as bleaching or lifting would be.



Help! I ruined my hair!?

i dyed my hair twice in 2 days. and it worked fine. it didnt kill my hair or anything, my hair is very healthy. but if you want a diffrent color you have to go to a salon and they will have to bleach it first and that will mess up your hair. but you cant go lighter without bleaching it.



Help! I ruined my hair!?

You have to wait a while until you can do something with it again/



Wear a hat, and go to a salon in 24 hours or so.



Make them fix it.



Either tell them to make it black or back to your natural.



Or you can try a home color stripper. It just strips all the color out of your hair so you're left with your natural.



But when you try to do it by yourself it tends to get messed up.



Help! I ruined my hair!?

stick on a hat, go to a hair salon and tell them what happened. more then likley they can help you.



and girl, don't worry, you are you, doesn't matter if your hair got a bit wacked, a little help from a salon, and wala!



good luck!



Help! I ruined my hair!?

wash it a few times, it will lighten significantly.put it up and leave it for a few weeks! Trust me! Or go to a salon to have them fix it.



Help! I ruined my hair!?

you can strip your hair colour and try it again, but that can damage your hair. you can also dye the misted spot and then highlight your hair. it will make it look better. good luck



Help! I ruined my hair!?

My natural hair color is black with auburn highlights. I know the color you mean---the black with blue tint. I hate it too. What you need to do is go get a box of Clairol, or Loreal or other pale ash blonde. It will lighten it up some, but if your hair is anything like mine, I needed to use like 3 boxes of palest blonde to get my hair auburn, until I found one product that is like Ultra-blonde and then I looked like Candy the Stripper or something, so to tone that down, I got a box of pale ash blonde and it came out perfect. For the spot you missed on the back, I take it its naturally dark brown. Maybe you should just leave that alone. Good luck!



Help! I ruined my hair!?

Go to a hair salon, and get a professional fix.



Happy Thanksgiving,



Darryl S.



Help! I ruined my hair!?

Hide your hair for like a day or two then dye it again.



Help! I ruined my hair!?

well i'm guessing you don't want to go have it fixed, although that is your bet bet.....but it depends if it was permanant haircolor or semi-permanant haircolor ...IF your hair is pretty HEALTHY you can try shampooing it with dish soap or even liquid laundry detergent......lather it up well %26amp; let it sit for a few minutes then rinse %26amp; repeat .....untill you notice a change ....it can help lighten it up but it wont get rid of it %26amp; will work better on permanant color but can help on semi . after you shampoo your head off ... CONDITION LIKE CRAZY !!!!! even leave cond. on %26amp; sleep with it on ! use a good cond. with protien %26amp; moisture in it ! the only way to fix missed patch is to color it ... i'd do just that spot and do it before the shampoo fest !



GOOD LUCK !!!!!!



Help! I ruined my hair!?

One thing that will remove some of the color is a conditoner called kolestral or colestral ( not sure of the spelling) It comes in a tube larger than toothpaste just put in on after shampooing and wait about 15 mins when you rinse you'll see a difference your hair will be a little lighter and much softer



Help! I ruined my hair!?

um



well first go to a solon



wear a cute hat that looks natural ( like nothing happened)



or a hoodie will work



Help! I ruined my hair!?

When you dye your hair, it kind of goes into "shock." Moreso with blonde and lighter colors, not as much with dark colors, but it's still recovering from the chemicals.



You can go ahead and put some color on the spot you missed, because you need it to look even. You can't go around with uneven color. Even if you went to a salon, that's what they're going to do anyway.



The good news is, color "calms down" within a few days. Within a week it will mellow out, and you may see highlights from your natural color peeking through. Within 30 days it may lighten a lot. After two days have passed, just wash it a lot.



If you really hate the color, wait two weeks and dump a medium golden-blonde on there to lighten it up. Do a strand test first. Leave it on for the full 25 minutes. Buy two boxes just in case you mess up.



Help! I ruined my hair!?

best is go to hair stylist.



Help! I ruined my hair!?

Y did u die ur hair black!!!!EW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security